Saturday, November 20, 2010

you're back

You're back
Capo 2

Verse 1:
After all we've been through,
It took a lot to realize
how much that want you by my side, as friends we are just fine.
I don't want nothing more than that, as long as you're still there to talk.
I'm happier now that we're fine, you'll be my friend until we die.

oh oh, oh oh, I missed you.
oh oh , oh oh, I'm glad you're back.

Chorus:
What had me going was all the fighting and all my worries too.
Thought you were leaving, exiting yourself out of my life.
It's what it was looking like at the time,
You had me down, you had me low.
You had me so out of control.

Verse 2:
Always stay connected, always be my friend.
Never leave my life like that 'cause I always need you there.
I missed it all, your company, your personality, the person that I knew.
I guess it's true, that I missed you, these words they are so right.
and I guess it's true what they all say, you never know what you got until it's gone.
Please NEVer Go AWAAYYY, my friend!!!!!!

Bridge:
Now that it has all simmered down.
We can talk, without the drama.
Now that everyone is cool.
We can speak, with better karma now.
You know that I have missed you through that whole time.
Never wanna lose you, out of my life.

Chorus x2

August 29th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment