Saturday, November 20, 2010

second chances

Second Chances

If you were gone the first time,
then you're gone for good.
You just gotta see, I don't give second chances.
I don't make stupid choices,
I won't repeat anything from the past again.

So, So long goodbye.
This is my time, I'm moving on
to the next chapter, to the next book of my life.
I turned the page and you're still left there looking lost..
I could see it in your eyes when you look at me.
Look at who pushed who outside the door
on the other side of the wall, it was you, you, you, baby.
Would you just try to realize, It's time to give it up.

You're in the history of my life.
If you're gone now, you're gone forever.
I won't repeat my history, deleted it.
It's all gone, it's going down.
Time for you to move right a long.

You pushed me out, outside of your life,
Outside of your box, outside of your reality.
You knocked me down, down to the floor.
Down to the floor, I got back up.
So you're looking sad through out the day.
I see you right there in my way.
I'm keeping my head up, I'm staying strong.
I'm not falling for your guilt trips anymore.
I'm out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment