Saturday, November 20, 2010

realize this change

Realize this change

I'm outside, looking up at the sky.
Viewing what's all around me, here alone in my mind.
I'm upside down, I'm very confused, I lost my sense of existance.
Some days I don't know where to go, some days I'm feeling empty.
That loneliness has eased off a lot. and things are getting better.
The clouds have cleared, except for cloud nine which I have been up inside.

I run all around in circles, dying to find my life.
Running around in circles isn't fixing anything.
I finally came to realize, I am the change, I am the change.
Things will finally be different & Better for me, so much better for the rest of this life.

It's all coming clear, he'll never be there.
I've came all undone, I'm ready to run.
I've found who I am, I know where I'll go.
I know where I'll find my love some day.


May 28th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment