Saturday, November 20, 2010

life is happy

Life

Emotions running hard, quickly out of no where.
My eyes are leaking uncontrollably.
Where did it come from, and why.
Why did it start? was it loneliness when I bearly see you for a week?
or was it happiness from thinking how lucky I am to be surrounded with the best people in my life at this time, because it is needed.
I just don't know because all I know is that life is going good and you're everything I could ever want in the world.
You make me smile and make me laugh, your absolutely ah-mazing to me.
I'm still confused bout what just happend, Broke down like a train running off it's tracks. What does that mean? What do I do? All I know is that I'm in love with you. The longer I don't see you in the 5 day week..I start anticipating the weekend to come quicker. Today is friday, but it's hard to say. Maybe I'll see you tonight if you're feeling okay. When we get our own place and it's just you and me, I won't have to be sad at all, 'cause I'll be seeing you everyday. I'll be hugging you everynight. We'll be happier 'cause it's right. I miss your face when I go to sleep without you here, i'm in a daze. It's hard on me to wait 5 days to spend the night in your arms. I love every moment when we're together. I love your smile. I love your goofiness. You're everything. you're everything. you're everything to me. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky, but then I smile all teary eyed 'cause you found me. Don't pay attention to the haters staring at us, don't pay attention to their homophobic ways. They're all so small minded and are just so low.
They don't have open minds, we can just block them out 'cause they don't matter, 'cause all that matters is you and me and how we are happy. I'm yours. I'm always here for you. I'm always always here.

Feb. 26th 1020

No comments:

Post a Comment