Saturday, November 20, 2010

you found somebody new

You found somebody new.
I'm really glad I'm not with you.
After what you have just pulled..
Nothings cool with me.
That all just goes to show,
all the lies behind your eyes.
Those 6 months were such a waste.
'cause you were the devil in desquise.
It was like you had a halo over your head the whole time.
When I broke up with you, Those horns grew so damn tall.
You had no feeling whatsoever, that's just makes me sick.
Sick of all that fucked up shit you pulled on me back then.

It's the first and the last time I'll let you that close ever again.
Now I see who you really are, nothing but a little messed up kid in the dark.
You got some thick screws up in your head so loose.
Maybe you should get em fixed.

I'm happy now that I know the real you.
I'm happy now that I've got my life back on track without you screwing it up.
All the lies that you told, just to pull me in so close.
All the looks that you gave, just kept on making me believe that it was true, but I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment