Saturday, November 20, 2010

Voice of you

voice of you

There's nothing more I want than to piss you off.
There's nothing more I want than to block you out of my world.
Throw my headphones on and blast up this music tonight.
Blocking the sound of your voice away from my mind.
Yes, I mind you speaking to me.
Yes, I mind you freaking at me.
Get out of my face, Give me my space.
I can't stand you, I can't wait til you're outta my life a lot less.

I'll be stress free.
I'll be hate free.
I'll be you free.
I'll be free to be all me.

I can't live this life with you inside of it, acting that way.
I can't stand the person you are, the way you change your mood at me.
I can't stand it, I can't stand you, I can't stand this shit anymore.
I'm done, I'm done, I'm almost on my way.
On my way out of here for good.
Never coming back to stay.
No more hate in my life is coming!
No more fake in my life is coming!
No more, I can't take it. Can't take the voice of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment