Saturday, November 20, 2010

playing games

playing games

I didn't notice how much I needed you
When I let you slip away out of my life.
I didn't notice how much I'd miss you
now that you're gone, you're gone forever.
I remember that day when you said you're falling in love.
You called out my name and told me you were in love.
I can't believe my mistakes, I can't take those mistakes anymore.
All I can do is regrert everything I've done with you.

A few days have passed after we just broke up.
I see you with a new guy, that just shows you were not true
from everything that you told me to the fake smiles that you played.
You lied all that time, thanks for wasting my time.
I could have gone away instead of playing your stupid games.
I could have been living my life to the fullest back home in Vancouver.
I could have done so much if you weren't there to play your games.
I've let that slip away 'cause what we had looked so damn good.
You're good at those games, you fooled me once.
You're on to your next guy, you can fool him all you want.
You're never coming back, never again will I ever let you fool me again.

I am finally seeing the light.
It looks better tonight!
I am seeing the light.
You've got "Liar" written all over you.

I don't ever need anybody like you.
I was stupid and in love with somebody who fakes love.
To use up til he's got no money and got a change of plans.
Then he goes on to the next one, and does it all again.

July 21st 2010 - Joshua George

No comments:

Post a Comment