Saturday, November 20, 2010

Drift off

Drift off.

Some how it feels like you're letting me go
I really want to know, please! oh, just let me know.
Some how it feels like we're drifting a part.
Like we're steering off this road.
Are we on the same page
I gotta know 'cause last night
I was in some kind of rage.

So close, so close to smashing my cell phone
on this concrete floor.
Oh no, oh no what happen
These days never seem like before.
Uh uh oh, where are we going.
uh uh oh, what happen to us.
You're tearing my this heart up and
maybe you're not even realizing it.

The more you drift off,
the more I fall down.
I can't take the way that
you're tearing me down.
surely but slowly you don't even know.
You don't even know how far down I'm gonna go.

March 24th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment