Saturday, November 20, 2010

6 month

Still workin on this one a bit.
6 month

Verse 1:
If you think that I'm still dying
You should know I'm not cryin'
I'm not waiting anymore for you -ou-ou-ou-ou.
What was I thinking wanting you back?
'cause what it all comes down to,
is all the bullshit you tried to pull right after those 6 months.

Prechorus:
(I'm so happy you're not a part of me anymore-or-or-or-ore.
I'm sure you make those same moves, every single time you do..they keep falling for you-ou-ou-ou-ou.)
(Chorus)
I was 6 months, he was 2 months. this one you're on now is gonna be a 6 months..then you'll move on to another 2 months again-a-ain-a-ain.
That's the way you work the boys. you take em in, then let em go.
that's the way you fake your game, whatever makes you happy, You always fake it sappy, all the power to you, babe.

Verse 2:
Right after you left me
you felt the need to make me jealou-ou-ou-ou-ous
Flirtin' with your new man right infront of me at work.
Man, that was so sleazy, not to mention cheesey
but you're lacktose intollerant, you couldn't even holler it.

Prechorus:
(It's so sappy the way you said you were falling for me-e-e-e-e.
I'm sure you tell that same old sentice to every single boy you meet.)
(Chorus)
I was 6 months, he was 2 months. this one you're on now is gonna be a 6 months..then you'll move on to another 2 months again-a-ain-a-ain.
That's the way you work the boys. you take em in, then let em go.
that's the way you fake your game, whatever makes you happy, all the power to you, babe.

[Bridge]
I'm not gonna wait on you, It's not worth my time.
I could find so much better right now as I'm gonna do.
I don't have to wait on you, I am free as ever now.


I'm gone.
I'm not lying.
I know I'm done.
I'm not crying.
I know I'm over.
'cause I'm not dying inside-i-i-i-ide.

(Chorus 2x)

November 20th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment