Saturday, November 20, 2010

when you look at me

when you look at me

When you looked at me like that
You know you took me so far back.
Back in the past, where I don't wanna be.
Back to the last kiss of you and me.
Don't gimmie that guilt trip.
I don't wanna use it, please.
I know that my heart is so accident prone
but not this time, not this time.

I am moving on, making my desicions.
making my way through life just perfectly.
Don't get in my way, don't tell me what you have to say.
I won't let you make me fall down today
Don't try to pretend, you're not still into me.
I could still see it right through your brown eyes,
It's the way you look at me.
And its the way you're stuttering over and over.
You know that I still miss you, but
I can't be back with you
ever, oh ever, oh ever again, no.

When you talk to me like that
It sounds so different now that we're a part.
so much has changed, and you still got a broken heart.
You're the type that always has a broken heart.
So you move on to the next one faster then wind..
Just to get over the last one then you just play it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment