Saturday, November 20, 2010

Best for you

best for you

Tell me, What am I doing?
I'm still missing you like crazy.
Shouldn't wanna be kissing you anymore.
It's true I'm still tripping
and yes I'm still missing
Wish I was there, Right there with you.
'because I care, I care.


I only want the best for you.
I never wanted this to happen baby,
but things like this just happen
for a reason and we move on.
Just don't forget that I still love you
and don't forget that I'm always gonna be there for you.
Just like I told you when I looked you in your eyes.

Is he treating you friendly?
He better, 'cause you deserve the best.
I miss the way you made me laugh,
It made me cry 'cause I was so happy.
Thought I found the one, and Thought you were happy too.
I miss it so much, I miss your touch,I miss your hugs too.

November 4th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment