Saturday, November 20, 2010

Drifting away

Drifting away?


I want to talk. I want to talk with you.
Going all these days without you here is hard on me,
It's hard to see you and me drifting a part almost.
Just seeing you on the weekends is hard on me.
I want to believe you when you tell me everything is alright.
It's hard on me, and It feels like you're drifting away from me.
I'm not overreacting. I just need some time with you.
I need more time with you, I need you to show it more.
I need you to show me that you love me like you say you do.
It's easier said than done. I'm feeling so messed up without you around.
You know how much I loved you.. I still love you..but now it just feels like
you're not trying and not talking as much anymore.
I feel like I'm annoying as hell to you some days, texting you/bugging you?
I'm just a bug. Is that what you feel?
I'm not saying you do feel that but maybe you do.
I am not trying to stir up any drama..I just need to talk with you.
I need to talk with you. We need to sit and talk and we need to connect.
I feel emotionally drained. I cried out of nowhere last night.
Confused the hell out of me. I was missing you Dylan.
It feels like it's been so long since we've had time alone..to just sit and talk.
It's been feeling like you're distant from me and I wish it never felt like this.
Try. Keep us going farther.
I don't wanna let you go, I still love you..and
you say you do love me too but is it true?
Show me you're still there.
Tell me what you're truly feeling.
Don't hide anything.
come out and tell me everything.
Tell me how you're feeling about us.
What do you feel?

March 24th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment