Saturday, November 20, 2010

stuck on you

Stuck on you.


Please just tell me where things went wrong
I know people went where they don't belong.
They got in our ways & they ended our days.
Thats how, you and me were over.
But I'm still not over it.I can still feel it.
How much longer will it take, I really don't wanna break any more.
I kept lying to myself, saying I was over it.
I was over it.I really thought I was over it.
Then I found out just today I was over everything else but you.

Screw the Drama, Screw the people, screw the problems too.
It's you that I want, It's you that I had, It's you that lost and
I'll never get back.

(Chorus)
I'm just stuck, so stuck on you.
What the fuck(heck) am I gonna do
I'm so fucked(screwed), I'm out of luck.
I need you!

Please just help me stop these dreams that I'm dreaming.
Still can't move on. Feeling low again tonight.
We felt so right. This feels so wrong.
Being this away from you all this long, is hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment