Saturday, November 20, 2010

ok now this was a bunch of different things that were on my mind i think.lol.

this n that

I would try to be the one for you again.
If I could turn it all around for just one more time.
I don't think you'd do second chances.
You're the only exception for a second chance that I would give.
I'm missing you so much, It might be crazy maybe, baby.
I could be your genie, with unlimited wishes.
We never ended our relationship with yelling, don't you know?
thinking back we never fought it was just an odd mutual feeling.
But then again, after you been away so long.
I really didn't know what I lost, I lost so much.
I know you missed me too.baby, come on, tell me you missed me.


We've been apart from eachother for
almost as long as we've been together.
It was 6 months for you and I.
It was almost 2 months for you and that guy.
I knew you wouldn't last long, 'cause he's too headstrong and the complete opposite of me, that's all I'll say.
Anyway I miss your touch, It's hard to go to your old work place.
'cause all I see are the memories of you and me.
Maybe we'll be together again, someday.


I'm sorry for those drunk text messages
the other night, I got so messed up
But now you know how I am feeling.
And this is just what I am gonna do.
I'm leaving you here with your new boy.
I'm moving to a whole other province at the end of this year,Finally.
If that's what It's even gonna take to get over you.

'Cause this year was just so hard to do.
And it's all because of you.
Next year, I'm turning over the page.


Running away from love.
Running away from my ex boyfriend.
It sucks 'cause I'm still in love.
When I'm gone I'll be happier with a new man. and
won't have to worry bout seeing you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment