Saturday, November 20, 2010

already said goodbye

Already said Goodbye.

We already said Goodbye
And now there'll won't be saying Hi, ever again.
I can't explain the things I was gonna say.

I'm moving on, I'm going strong,
I'm over you, It's what we gotta do.

You saw me walking the other day.
I know you were trying not to look my way.
I know what I saw, and what I saw was the pain,
the pain of the end of us.

I already told you goodbye,
there won't be sayin hello to you dear.
I'm afraid I'm not there, like I said I would be, I lied.
I lied and I cried all that first night we broke apart.
I regret telling you that, I need to move on, I'm going on strong
with no communication to you.

It's all so over now, this is reality.
It's all so over and this is not a dream.
You can pinch yourself hard, as much as you want
You won't wake up, You won't wake up inside this reality.

Joshua George May 28th 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment